1/12/10

Dilema

I had no idea how much my legs could hurt after not walking to class for a month. It should be no big deal...except, my knee makes it a big deal. I haven't taken a shot in three weeks. Is that bad? I want to go into remission SO bad...can that happen if I keep taking my shots every 15 days? How will I ever know if I actually do go into remission?

I don't want to have to take a shot every 15 days in order to walk. I will, but now I'm to the point where I can dance again. I can do my mile and a half every day, I can play tennis (I actually enrolled in a Tennis I class this semester!). Enbrel has helped a ton, but now I'm starting to think I can do without it. Mistake? My mom thinks so. My best friend, as well.

Do I take this chance and stop, only to later on not have the shot work at all? Or do I take the chance, just walk, run, play like normal and never know the difference? It's tough. I'm not sure what to do.

I do know, though, that this is a dilema. It doesn't help that I don't have any shots here, at my house. They're all at my parent's back home in Swartz Creek. If I'm going to continue pushing myself, I need that shot.

In other news: my Class schedule this semester is awesome. Good classes and good Profs. I'm outgoing this time, and have already made many friends in my classes.

My WWII history prof, she will be the struggle. I feel the need to salute her every time I enter that room. It's like I just enlisted in the United States Army in 1941 and I'm being shipped overseas. Bring it on, Germany, Japan and Italy. I'm ready to take you on.

My Tennis coach is CUTE. Big bright blue eyes, sandy blond hair, wonderful. Plus, since I played in high school, I know more than most of the class (which is 35 people!) and he asked for volunteers to be TA's. That's me! Kristen Ammerman, Tennis TA. All I want to do is perfect my serve. My volley's, backhands and forehands are awesome. I'm so excited to FINALLY be able to serve the ball like Maria Sharapova and kick my best friends butt.

Magazine Writing, Journ 332, will be my favorite journalism course thus far. I can just tell. Rodney instilled that I write because I'm better than the other people out there. I write because I have experiences to share, and I write because it's what I need to do.

I just know that this is my semester. I'm going to be found this semester, and I'm going to work for it. I'm sick of just settling. Let's do this.