6/24/10

Tryin' to grow up, but who knows where to start?

It's been a while since I've written, but I feel the need to get something out. None of that 'life is hard, there's heartache and heartbreak and blah blah blah.
...sort of.

It's about needing to do something with my life and not feeling stuck. Stuck in the cycle of shots, treatments, tears, romance and betrayal. I'm in on a merry-go-round that never ends. It ended for a brief period of time, but I'm right back on that ride, right back where I don't want to be.

I need to figure it out fast, too. My lease is ending, and with that I'll need to enroll in school closer to home, transfer my job, and just plain figure life out. I'm stuck in that phase somewhere between I know who I am, and I Know who I want to be, but how do I get there? How do I make the transition from struggling 22 year old college student to comfortable (physically, mentally and emotionally) 23 year old? I have a whole year to do it...but, my goal is by the end of summer. Unrealistic? Maybe.
Possible? We'll see. All I need is a plan. A plan that has twists and turns, edits and rewritings.
And no more tears.