11/18/09

I'm so sick

of being the girl who's always happy. Always opitimistic. Things will always work out. They do, just not when you want them to. Everything takes time. Well, Time, Time SUCKS.
I need help now. I need monetary help, I need scholarly help, and I need a hug. These past two days everything is seemingly falling apart on me and I'm not sure how to deal with it. I know in the grand scheme of things it's no big deal, but it is. It is to me. I hate being in this position and I hate not being able to do anything about it. I'm a fixer, and right now I can't fix. I can't fix, I can't help, I can't do anything. I'm scheduled to work right now, but they'll probably tell me not to come in.
This semseter needs to be OVER. I need to pass my classes & move on with my schooling. I'm so ready to be done it's insane. I'm ready to have a big break. I'm done with school and I want to move on with my life. I want to move on.

I'm ready.